Emiliahelena's

Emiliahelena's

tisdag 15 juli 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

Yesterday was a good day, I had lunch with Vienna, our Australian exchange student, at Gluckauf, I had the traditional delicious chicken basket. In the evening I went to the movies to watch The Fault in Our Stars. One week ago, I read the book, and now I got the chance to see the movie. The plot is about two cancer kids who find each other, it's a love story, and I am not the biggest drama movies fan, but I liked this one. I also liked that the movie was fair to the book, in other words, the movie was almost as good as the book, and that doesn't happen too often. They had left out some scenes from the book, but that is understandable since the book is pretty thick. Anyways, I will recommend you to read the book and then watch the movie.

"The world is not a wish-granting factory"
So sad Augustus Waters isn't a real person^^




<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar